We all NEED a little change once in a while. So you find yourself smack dab in the middle of summer, wanting to update your outdoor living space but don’t feel like going overboard with your budget.
Here are some quick, inexpensive ways to update your outdoors that will have your friends thinking you just splurged!
- Update the cushions on your patio set. We LOVE using different colors and patterns to really change the feel of furniture.
- Add an accent piece. This could be a rolling cart, a small table or single chair.
- Decorate, decorate, decorate! Have a little bit of fun with this. Add colorful vases, lanterns, an outdoor rug, new plants, etc.
- Change the lighting. Christmas lights can be tacky but done correctly, string lights can bring a whole new feel to your patio. Or use candles to create a aromatic feel.
- Create a “new” space. Add a bench somewhere in your yard or a small 2-chair set. It will allow guests or yourself to roam and get a new perspective
- Add a Pergola. It allows for a space to be defined and adds a little bit of shading.
- Get creative with your planters. The standard brown planters are FINE but using wooden boxes, or colorful ceramic planters will really make your flowers POP.
A Selection of the Incredible Decor at DTE Living!